„Human beings are happy, everyone is!
The whole misery only comes from people
Not knowing that they are already happy.”
– Fjodor Dostojewskij –
„Life is the result of the programming of your mind!“
„One moment, that is not true – my own life is very different from the way I imagine it to be!“
“Well my friend, it is the mind which rules over matter and everything that happens in your life.”
“I think you wanna fool me.”
“Not at all my friend.”
This short dialogue is very realistic when it comes to the question for the causes of life, when it come to find out why the things in life are the way they are. The decisive error which is underlying here acutally consists in the non-understanding of the dualistic nature of the mind. Our mind consists of a conscious part (the one we usually consider to be the “reality”) and the unsonscious mind (of which we normally know very little about). Since Freud this dualistic nature of the human mind has caused a big amound of irritation, unbelief and diffuculties of all kinds.
Our unconscious mind is under our control, but the unconscious mind works exactely like a machine, a computer – it is so to speak “mindless”. This computer expresses without exception what goes into it (“garbage in, garbage out”, as an old programmers saying goes). Our unconscious is like an autopilot and unbelieveable 99 percent! of our whole life are determined by it and are the direct result of this programming. Therefore it is only rational to make sure that our autopilot is programmed in a constructive, positive, live-affirming way, so that the results are corresponding and we don’t have to suffer or live in a reality which is so very different from what we intend it to be and of what we where born to be (and expressing ourselves to the fullest and live life to the highest level possible is without any question what we where made for and what is our true purpose of living on this earth in exactely in the times we are living now in the 21st century!).
If we look at our life and at life in general from this perspective (namely that life is chiefly determined by the right way of programming your mind), we are in the position to execute the right changes which are necessary in order to make the shift from the loser side to the winner side.
„It happens to you according to your belief“, Jesus Christ told us and in doing so made one of the most significant statements ever made on this earth. Completely apart from whether you call yourself a christian or not, it highly pays to think deeply about those words. If we accept them as true we have to change the way we live dramatically. In particular you cannot hold upright the old paradigms which where given to us by education, upbringing and socialization. We have to alter what we have been told to hold for true. And this never comes easy and withoug some pain. We have to set apart ourselves from the masses, the “sheeple” and begin to live our life from within, from the true source which we are all born from, but only the fewest of us ever dare to express in our life.
The decisive paradigm change
Am I the victim of the circumstances or am I the master of my fate? The way you answer this question is one of the most decisive things in your whole life, because here lies the key to power or powerlessness. If we think we are victimes, life is basically like gambling, the results are lying outside of our control. If we on the other side consider ourselves as the creators of our destiny we possess enormous power. The other side of this view naturally is that we have to accept complete responsiblity for everything which happens to us and cannot point fingers onto others who we want to blame for our life. To accept that you are a creator and not a victim demands a great amount of maturity but we will only be mature, adult individuals if we face this fact and finally take this hard step. If we deny to do so we are like eternal children who strongly resist to accept reality until it is too late. The decision is up to everyone of us.
Pay attention to the messages you allow access to your mind
We have to gain clarity about the human mind and that it is a very sensitive instrument which is strongly influences by everything which is going on in our life, including the outside happenings as well as everthing which is going on inside of us. The human brain is the greatest as well as the most complex creation in the whole universe which enables us to turn our life into either heaven or hell. What we decide for is purely dependent on our own sovereign decision. Therefore I mention some points to improve your life quality and life reality here. If you follow them thoroughly the good results will be guaranteed:
- Drastically reduce your comsumption of the (mainstream-) news. What they present to us on a daily basis is not the “truth” but nothing else but a highly selected program intended to program our minds according to other peoples agenda. Watching the news is acutally a way of becoming a slave to others; the more you consume them the more you lose your freedom. News are not a comprehensive view onto the world but a manipulation of what you should see according to your masters agenda. By the media you control people. Take over the control over yourself, over your own mind, and don’t allow institutions to determine the way you see the world. (the times of propaganda are finally over in our times!). The media is merely profitting from our instincts which mainly result in the flight-or-flight reflex when it comes to threats. That was a good thing in times when the world was full of dangers and our survival depended on recongnizing them very quickly. But now in the 21st century where security and peace are the predominant determinants of our life such stone-age behaviour is outdated, senseless and even harmful. The pardigms have changed drastically! Today we don’t live in a world of lack, but in one of unbelieveable abundance! The world has never been richer, more just and supporting to human life than ever before. And the best thing is: is becomes better and better all the time! If we have made this fact conscious to ourselves we can lay down all the fear, sorrows and turn over to confidence, love and opitmism which we permanently face in the world every single moment. Instead of reacting instinctively we are able to respond in an acitve, rational way which is never determined by a preprepared program, which usually not even derives from our own creation. This is something nobody tells us; it is a truth we normally have to find out for ourselves (and I am very happy and feel priviledged that I can contribute to the good in the world by telling you so. I am sure that bringing joy to the world and my beloved fellow-men is the main purpose why I have come to this earth, why I have been born).
- Pay attention to the people you surround yourself with! The social environment has an enormous influence on our life. If we associate with negative, critical and contemporaries of low energy, wh shall not wonder that we find ourselves in bad life circumstances. Remove such people from your life, remove all the ones which do not support you way of living and the goals you intend to achieve. There is no compromise when it comes to this question, a clear cut must be made at all costs. There may be some social costs for you but they are nothing compared to the huge upside which will enfold in your life very soon.
- Seperate yourself from the consciousness of the masses. It is a misguieded idea to believe that you could lead a happy life if you are living the way as “everybody else” is. Imitaion is suicide and the one who follows like a sheep of herd some so called “leaders” and holds for true what ordinary people think is true, shall not be amazed if he leads a life of misery. Most people think in categories of lack and scarcity (be it a lack of money, health, resources of all kind etc.). But if you want to be happy you have to align yourself with truth and this one is nothing else but eternal abundance, bounderylessness (for that is the true nature of the universe we live in!).
- Practize mental hygiene – that means to clean your mind on a regular basis from all the dirt coming from the world. Eradicate all negative and limiting beliefs, thoughts, thoughts which make you feel small, unimportant, which cause sorrow and misery within you. They have nothing to do with reality and are in fact nothing but mental viruses intended to make you sick, to cause disease.
- Never blieve that happiness is a limited good and that it would only be a temporary experience between misfortunes and all kinds of other experiences. In fact permanent happiness is very well possible for everyone of us. There is absolutely no reason why we should not be happy from the craddle to the grave, in every single minute of our life without any exceptions. This is an enormous statement but we should take it very serious and not push it outside of our range of consideration if we intend to be wise.
- Change you environment; make sure you are surrounded only by beauty, pleasure, positive things and love and everything which is good in life. By doing so you reprogram your mind and it won’t take for long until you will experience the corresponding positive results in your life.
One of the most encouraging poems ever written is „Invictus“ by William Ernest Henley (1849-1903). I post it here as a reminder of what tremedous potential is rooted in all of us.
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Finally two inspiring Youtube-Videos – just watch and enjoy!
There is nothing in the way of us enjoying our life except our own unwillingness to do so! Don’t be fooled by yourself and don’t allow youself to be so harsh and bad to yourself. Life is too short to not enjoy everything to the fullest!
Yours O. M.
Photo: 123rf.com – Royalty Free Stock Photos